Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Michael and Breasts

bishop93 opened this issue on Jul 19, 2002 ยท 9 posts

bishop93 posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 9:40 AM

Is there any way within the Michael figure (or a morph/prop around anywhere) that will allow for female breasts to be added to the character? I know it sounds weird but the image I am designing requires this. Any reply would be appreciated.

raven posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 10:34 AM

If you have Stephanie maybe you could transfer the breast morphs over using MorphManager. Don't know what the result would be like, not sure I'd want to !! :)

bishop93 posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 11:15 AM

Okay ... I admit being really new to a lot of these characters. I just went nuts and got a lot of them for variety. I have Stephanie, but why her over, say, Victoria or Victoria2? And should I try to morph this to Michael or Michael2? Maybe this goes outside my original question, but are there significant advantages to either Mike1/Vic1 and Mike2/Vic2 and others, e.g., Stephanie? I appreciate your feedback on this.

Valandar posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 12:08 PM

Use Stephanie because she uses Michael's mesh. Mike2 has more morphs than Mike 1, and Vic2 has more morphs than Vic1. One wonders if there will be a Steph 2...

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

Valandar posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 12:11 PM

Oh, and it doesn't matter if you transfer the morphs to Mike1 or Mike2. Mike2 is just Mike1 with a lot more morphs. ^_^

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

macmullin posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 12:11 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=6333

Female body builder "Ms Olympia" in the market place was created from Micheal who has breasts.

Bobasaur posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 1:01 PM

Wonder who his plastic surgeon is? Probably someone in California.... I am weak. Please forgive me. I tried not to go there. Really.

Before they made me they broke the mold!
http://home.roadrunner.com/~kflach/

bishop93 posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 1:46 PM

Okay ... I am really starting to feel like a total moron among all you guys. The stuff you know how to do is amazing. But I am learning, so please bear with me if you will. I did grab the Morph Manager, but it seems to error out on me no matter what I do. No help files with it, so I'm kinda lost here. If anyone wants to take a little time to tutor me by email, I would be happy to post my email address. I really would like to learn some of the more advanced things that you guys are doing out there. Thanks for all your contributions, comments and suggestions.

raven posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 3:11 PM

Do you have Morph Manager 4? That is the latest version. search freestuff for Mason and get the latest version. there is a .htm help file included. What you would do is load the Stephanie .cr2 into the left pane, and the Michael .cr2 into the right pane. Then, going through Stephanies bodyparts, you would copy the required morphs over to the Michael.cr2 and when done save as MikeBreast.cr2 for example (this is to make sure you don't overwrite the original). Load the new Mike into Poser and play with the morphs. Another way bypassing MorphManager and using Poser alone, would be load Stephanie and export as morph targets the required morphs, and then load them onto Michael.