Forum: Vue

Subject: the waterfall tutorial

Lyne opened this issue on Jul 19, 2002 ยท 9 posts

Lyne posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 9:01 PM

ooh I just had to say I can't wait to DO it..and will bring the results here! Guitta your tutorial in the magazine is just outstanding! :)) Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

sittingblue posted Fri, 19 July 2002 at 10:49 PM

I have to agree with you Lyne. I can't wait to try something too! Charles

Charles

kruzr posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 10:08 AM

Pardon me, which magazine are you referring to??? Mark 8^O

sittingblue posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 10:22 AM

Guitta's tutorial is in the Renderosity magazine, issue #2. If you don't get the magazine, you're really missing out. - Charles :]

Charles

Myske posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 2:33 PM

I am not able to buy outside Europe, so I will have to wait till Octobre when Guitta will put it on her website. Practicing patitience now.. regards Maria

kruzr posted Sat, 20 July 2002 at 6:49 PM

I just received issue two, did a quick scan through it, but missed it somehow??? I'll check it out tonight. I don't want to miss ANY tutorials from Guitta! . . . Thanks & have a good one . . . Mark. ;^)

gebe posted Sun, 21 July 2002 at 2:23 AM

Thanks, thanks:-). Isn't it easy to do? I have not seen the result yet, as I have not subscribed to this magazine. It is really too expensive for us Europeans, as we pay 20$ just for shipping:-( Guitta

gebe posted Sun, 21 July 2002 at 2:28 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=208098&Start=1&Artist=gebe&ByArtist=Yes

And Mark, the tutorial is for exactly this image. :-)Guitta

kruzr posted Sun, 21 July 2002 at 10:31 AM

'Afternoon, ( your time ), Guitta . . . 8^) I looked through the magazine last night, & I found your article in all it's glory. A wonderful image!!! I've already started the tutorial last night, & so far it seems so easy. Thanks for sharing your Vue knowledge with so many, & you have a good one . . . Mark . . . ;^)