Subject: "Hey, audre!...It's been slow, so how about..."

Rosemaryr opened this issue on Jul 24, 2002 ยท 4 posts

Rosemaryr posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 9:35 AM

"...another Fractal Forum Contest?"

(if you don't mind a little nudge...)

RosemaryR
---------------------------
"This...this is magnificent!"
"Oh, yeah. Ooooo. Aaaaah. That's how it starts.
Then, later, there's ...running. And....screaming."

AristaProductionLab posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 8:29 PM

I think Audre went to Siggraph.But, She didn't take me{cause I can't spell}. RosemaryR; How have you been??? anything new??? Check this out...it's a sfx from a fractal generator.

Rosemaryr posted Wed, 24 July 2002 at 11:29 PM

I've just picked up Xenodream and am justb starting to explore that. Been putting up stuff in my R'osity gallery from playing around in UltraFractal, mostly.

re: your fire fx: pretty neat!

And if Audre's at Siggraph, who's got the keys to the minibar??? grin

RosemaryR
---------------------------
"This...this is magnificent!"
"Oh, yeah. Ooooo. Aaaaah. That's how it starts.
Then, later, there's ...running. And....screaming."

AristaProductionLab posted Sat, 27 July 2002 at 6:43 PM

I'm going to zip over to your gallery & check it out.. Well, Since Micheleh has not been around I would imagine that someone will be looking for a new work Force.. I know that I have been hanging around in the TrueSpace forum & ect... I've got this one cool idea for a volumetric {FOV}= Field of View. {VFOV} On a technical note, I am trying to re-doo a theory of a VFOV ? Yes a VFOV. Well a computer 3D set is as controlled as the computer running the 3D set???yes..So, why not give a old thought to designing your work space to a volume... Then perform a simple spread sheet calculationcalibration summation report for all of your software gadgets that use, have you noticed how these gadgets define there working dimensions...Walla!!I can now have a set that is measured in ppm's or ppth's..Parts or particles-Per-Thousand or million. The thought is kinda old but I haven't heard of the summations technology as of yet so I am thinking that it could be somewhat of a new term???? Well I sure am talking my head off...Would you believe? That TrueSpace X.x let's you choose between 8 different measurements of light???? I thought that you measured light by holding it up and shaking it for sound??{While in a grocery store}...{While looking around}...{While thinking Oh God it is nice to be in here around 10:30}??? Ok!!!Sorry about that??? Uh I think my main topic was a new fractal scene that has a volumetric feel to it.{for me?a nice leather shoe with a cool rubber grip strip}...Ok then...Ummm I'll add this mystery gabbing piece & list tha post...TTFN !!!?