Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Not "goodbye".. but "see you later"...

tlaubach opened this issue on Mar 04, 2000 ยท 14 posts

tlaubach posted Sat, 04 March 2000 at 11:10 AM

They took away my yahoo ID because I was directly linking to things on my Geocities web site.. that means my email address is gone.. it sucks because I lost so much information that I was storing... (other people's email, files, information about projects I was participating in...) it also means that I can't log into happyworldland to make site updates.. On top of that it seems as though I never seem to have any time to work on poser any more.. so I'm gonna "drop out" for a while.. anyhow.. here are 4 new p4 woman textures I had been working with that are marginally cool.. 1 the first one is a texture that is originally based on mikki's texture by thorne.. but really heavily modified.. (which was itself a blend of several happyworldland textures... funny how these things go).. 2 the second is my "alien" texture... it needs work but it's kind of cool, so I figured I'd share it. 3 last is a work in progress (WIP) texture that I've been sitting on for a while now, but I don't think I'll ever finish it... somebody else please finish it I think that it could be really cool.. 4 This one has a hairline on the texture.. it's rough.. but works from some camera angles.. my departing wish: all I ask is that you keep the textures flowing.. If you change around any happyworldland textures.. please post them! it's been fun guys! see you next time!