Forum: Community Center

Subject: Renderosity

ywaters opened this issue on Jul 29, 2002 ยท 6 posts

ywaters posted Mon, 29 July 2002 at 7:24 PM

I really love all the new changes that are taking place with 'Rosity. All of the staff is really doing a wonderful job. I also wanted to make a comment to ClintH: I have been trying to upload my images for the Digital Art store for a while now and he has been very patient, very kind and very helpful (don't worry I'll get it right soon). Thank you for all your help. And to the staff: I really have enjoyed every visit I have ever had to this site. I have a lot of new friends and we get to showcase our artwork together (no competition). Since I've been here, I have made many friends and my artwork has gotten better and better! THANX FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL (3D) COMMUNITY!

ClintH posted Mon, 29 July 2002 at 8:38 PM

ywaters, Wow...Thanks for the comment. :) Your very welcome. If you need anything down the road feel free to contact me. It thrills me to hear comments like this about Renderosity as a whole. The community here is really good. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

tammymc posted Mon, 29 July 2002 at 9:16 PM Site Admin

Thank you for taking the time to give your nice comments. We appreciate hearing them. thank u tammy

leather-guy posted Tue, 30 July 2002 at 3:16 PM

I don't want to be a "Me Too!", but.... Me Too! You guys are the best! Renderosity is my Overall Favorite online site, and it's only partly because of the members here. A really BIG part is because of all "You Guys" who keep it going, and foster such a great community!

ClintH posted Tue, 30 July 2002 at 5:50 PM

leather-guy, Thanks on behalf of the entire team. :) Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

tammymc posted Tue, 30 July 2002 at 8:17 PM Site Admin

Much appreciated. Thanks for the nice comments. : )