Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Something nice and clean for a change (For leather-guy and others)

TrekkieGrrrl opened this issue on Aug 01, 2002 ยท 14 posts

TrekkieGrrrl posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 1:54 PM

Just to prove that I'm not completely surrounded by trash, here's some nice clean laundry. Or a stack of blankets? or whatever your imagination tells you. The item contains 2 morphs, one to flatten it out a bit and one to make the corners hang down when rotated. On the picture there are actually 3 of the item, stacked neatly on top of each other.

Enjoy. It's in free stuff NOW!

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

leather-guy posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 2:05 PM

LOL REALLY cool! Many, many thanks!

SAMS3D posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 2:09 PM

hey this is fantastic, I love this, great work...thank you...Sharen

tonymouse posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 2:11 PM

Too Cool!!! would you consider generic clothes on a hanger?? if you are looking for a new kick. how about the kind of stuff that ends up laying around the house. I wish I could model the way you can. :) Tony

TrekkieGrrrl posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 2:16 PM

Tony (and leather-guy and others who has made that request) Yes I am thinking of making clothes on hangers as well as washing on a line (hmm that sounded a bit odd, sorry if my english sometimes is a bit awkward) I've also tried to make a pair of socks trown casually but they didn't look right. At least not in first attempt. I'm still at the early stages of learning to model, so far I'm making excessive use of booleans, even if Poser sometimes chokes on that it's the only way I can make things stick together G But thanks everybody for the kind words. I guess I have to admit that the comments gives me the kick to continue :o) strikes ego

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Crescent posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 2:16 PM

The clothing on a hanger is pretty easy to do: just take a piece of clothing and change the Z scale to maybe 50%. (I'd have to play around to give you an exact percentage.) Bend the arms down for shirts. I think there was a hanger prop available, but I'm not positive. And, yes, ernyoka1 rocks!

jchimim posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 2:25 PM

Lovely! Something we can spill the milk on, or throw the "poo" at! THANX!

CAD-MAN posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 2:32 PM

Hey., cool! One can always use that! Many Thanks

leather-guy posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 2:50 PM

"The clothing on a hanger is pretty easy to do: just take a piece of clothing and change the Z scale to maybe 50%. (I'd have to play around to give you an exact percentage.) " Absolutely true, and I've had some success with that, but then you've got a relatively bulky character loaded, when a relatively simple prop wouldn't bogg down the scene so much - espacially if you're doing a clothing store scene or a full closet. There's a cool clothing display fixture and other store stuff on Graphon's site (EliteExpressions.com, I believe). ...And I agree; Ernyoka1 ROCKS!

Flaxynn posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 4:21 PM

I just got to see all the neat stuff you've been making- Wow!!! Makes me want to run out and dump my gabage in the back yard just to see what else you could make- LOL! Seriously, tho' the stuff is awesome and much needed- Thanks!

hauksdottir posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 5:26 PM

Oooh! Laundry! Warm, dry, clean laundry! Just the place for the Poser cat to curl up and nap on! :) This is such a handy item, you'll probably spot it in lots of places. With different scales and textures it could be rich fabrics for The Emperor's New Clothes or a child's blankie packed for that first overnight trip. Thank you, Carolly

bloodsong posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 5:38 PM

yeah! it needs a 'cat lying right in the middle of it' morph! :) thanks, trekkie (should i still call you trekkie, or this new name, here?) btw, the last time i went to get some of your trash, i poked around your free goodies.... and i wanted to say, WOW! and thanks! i didn't know you had all that cool stuff! :)

Patricia posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 8:40 PM

You and Leatherguy make a great team--this must be the most widely useful prop I've seen in a long while! Thank you!

hauksdottir posted Thu, 01 August 2002 at 11:51 PM

LOL @ bloodsong! Like coming home and seeing exactly where the cat has spent your absence? I just wish I knew how they selectively decide which hair colors to drop where... that way I could drop the silver ones on my black pillowcase and keep the blond ones on my head. :) Carolly