Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Insufficient memory to render - the usual stuff isn't working

SnowSultan opened this issue on Aug 02, 2002 ยท 9 posts

SnowSultan posted Fri, 02 August 2002 at 8:10 PM

Hi. Today I started getting the "insufficient memory to render at current resolution" message today while trying to render an image in a new window. The strange thing is that I was able to render five equally large images in a row just before the message started appearing, and I have 33 gigs free on the drive which Poser is on. I defragmented the drive, scanned it for errors, restarted numerous times, and tried rendering completely different documents; none of which have worked. Now I can't render anything larger than my workspace without getting the error. :( I'm on WinXP Pro with 256 RAM, 6 gig free on the main HD, 33 gig free on the HD Poser is on. Poser 4 with the latest CL patch. If anyone can help, I'll send you the small bonus package of lights and poses that I usually do. Thanks in advance, take care. SnowS Hoping his pictures are worth 1001 words.

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.