Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Arabic and Egyptian Clothes and Hair Needed

bast opened this issue on Mar 08, 2000 ยท 9 posts

bast posted Wed, 08 March 2000 at 3:35 PM

Whilst I am discussing a need for period clothing and props from the 1920's, I should also mention that I am also searching constantly for clothing, characters, and hair for anything to do with Egypt, or Arabic things. I do have the models that came with Zygotes costume shop, as well as a few I have found online, but few address what I am searching for more specifically. Needed: "Harem Pants" conforming figure or prop both for typical poser 4 nude fem, and also the teenage form of the Thorneworks figures. "Egyptian kilts" for both male and females, again for both the typical people nudes as well as the slender teen figure body type typical of Thorneworks. "Arabic shoes" with pointed curled toes. These would be low heeled "slippers". "Crown of Horus" This would be the typical Egyptian head dress with the wings and falcon head. Sets of Egyptian Scenes, Lotus Capitals, Papyrus Capitals, Egyptian furniture, and miscellania. Sets of Arabic architecture and furnishings for scenes. If any of you who are better modelers than I am in 3d studio max wished to work with me on any of these items, I am a texture artist with limited modeling abilities. Liz Birdsong hbg@kreative.net