Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Question for those of you that sell ART Prints here at Renderosity

HORNO opened this issue on Aug 15, 2002 ยท 10 posts

HORNO posted Thu, 15 August 2002 at 11:10 PM

Hi, guys and gals. Since this is one of the areas that I visit most at Renderosity, I thought I'd ask those of you that sell your art prints here at Renderosity some questions. Well, basically what I want to know is... Do you actually have any luck selling your prints? I was thinking about putting some of my photography work up, but I'm not sure if it is going to be worth the time and effort. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I think my photos are excellent quality and are definitely sellable. In the past, I have sold photographic prints for several hundreds of dollars to various establishments as a means of making a little extra money. I am not a professional photographer, but I guess occasionally, some of my stuff has attracted buyers. I've been surfing around the Renderosity site and I saw how many people were selling things and I wonder if you really are? I'm sure the people selling Poser items are making a bundle. ;) I'd love to hear any other thoughts on the process of selling art prints through Rederosity. Thank you.