Forum: Carrara

Subject: Leaf Count for Tree Druid/Carrara plugin

MarkBremmer opened this issue on Mar 10, 2000 ยท 5 posts

MarkBremmer posted Fri, 10 March 2000 at 4:28 PM

This image uses a fairly symmetrical tree (although there are many that aren't symmetrical). It was no problem to fully populate the tree and, in fact, put too many on. This one is somewhere on the conservative side of the max leaf population. Mark

ClintH posted Fri, 10 March 2000 at 4:48 PM

Mark - Excellent. Thanks for sharing htis infor with the forum... Bryce rendered image? or is that Carrara? Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

MarkBremmer posted Fri, 10 March 2000 at 5:29 PM

It was rendered in Bryce but....the tree was created and textured with Carrara. If I post another one, it will be a complete Carrara deal. Mark

Idol posted Tue, 14 March 2000 at 6:06 PM

Hi Mark! I just bought Tree Druid, but when I import a tree into Poser, I can't figure out how to put a texture-mapp on it. There are only one material for the tree, but I think it's should be one for the leaf and one for the trunk. There are not any documentation shipped with Tree Druid. (I have not try to import it to Carrara yet) Best Regards, Marcus

MarkBremmer posted Tue, 14 March 2000 at 6:21 PM

Hello Marcus, Tree Druid has an on-line manual at www.zenstar.com I can't speak for the stand alone version of Tree Druid as I have the Carrara Plug-in version. In the plug-in version there are separate shaders for the trunk, branches, boughs and leaves, although. I'd thinks that there is a similar function from the stand alone. Sorry that I'm not a little more helpful on this one. Mark