Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Gauging interest

HemiMG opened this issue on Aug 18, 2002 ยท 5 posts

HemiMG posted Sun, 18 August 2002 at 4:47 PM

Hi guys, allow me to introduce myself and a teaser of the product(s) I'm considering selling in the marketplace. My name is John Garrison, I got started in 3d back in the DOS days as a teen using the Povray renderer and a modeller called Moray(IIRC). My current 3d collection include Blender, Amorphium, Electric Image 3d toolkit and Poser. All of those played a part in creating the image below. Basically the product is a "Swiss Family Robinson" "Robinson Crusoe" "Gilligan's Island" themed set of furniture, tools, etc. This is small sampling of what is/will be completed, and it contains errors that will be fixed. the bump map on the top of the bench is WAY to pronounced and the ropes are sagging on the nightstand. Anyhow I'm wondering what you guys think of the objects, if they are something you'd be intrested in purchasing and if so would you prefer the whole package together or the objects seperated? In the end there will be about 25 items total, so I'm thinking smaller groupings an then a bigger package as an option is the best way to go. Having them all seperate would get to expensive with the $5 minimum, but there are logical groupings for all the items.