Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Maia & Morgaine

Blackhearted opened this issue on Aug 21, 2002 ยท 9 posts

Blackhearted posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 9:44 AM

hay folks..
Maia & Morgaine have finally hit the store.

this package is similar to our Tuesday & Ophelia mega pack in that there are two characters - one younger, softer one: Maia, and an older, harder (and more well-endowed:) character: Morgaine.
two distinct body morphs, two head morphs, a whopping 22 high-resolution head textures, 10 eye textures, an unmarked body texture and a tattooed body texture with an original tribal back piece handpainted by myself.

cheers,
-gabriel

SoftgoodImage12949a.jpg

ElorOnceDark posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 2:48 PM

MAN! I keep saying I'm not going to buy any more textures, and you guys keep coming out with stuff like this! Excellent work!

jeweldragon posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 2:54 PM

this is spectacular work i certainly love it :) will be using this one alot :)

dboura posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 3:20 PM

Excellent work Black, Kiera, and Rio. Another must have from Dark Corner. Very good texturing, exceptionally realistic and great tattoo work.

nikitacreed posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 3:22 PM

ROFL! I just spent the last of my cash on the Girl Next Door & Selyne Combo Pack! I can't keep up with you two! ;o)

ToxicAngel posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 4:58 PM

Knowing the team - this is going to be a killer !!! Now... all I need is some extra cash... :)

FanDancer posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 8:40 PM

GADS Gabriel.. what next? I keep thinking you've done it all..and then you come out with these beauties.. Thank you soo much.. looking forward to playing with them:)

Ms_Outlaw posted Wed, 21 August 2002 at 9:00 PM

You keep getting better and better Black.

Puppeteer posted Sun, 25 August 2002 at 3:52 PM

These look amazing as usual :-) Fantastico!