Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: CROSSTALK easy and fast CHEAT!

-renapd- opened this issue on Aug 24, 2002 ยท 21 posts

-renapd- posted Sat, 24 August 2002 at 1:57 PM Site Admin

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=236326

Cheat or tip.. call it whatever you like.. all I know is that works and made my life a lot easier.. proof the attached gallery image! :) Would you ever imagine having 13 Millenium characters in the same scene, and apply different posing with no hassle and perfect behaving of morphs? Well it is possible.. and all it takes is just a couple of extra clicks.. not to mention it helps Poser to behave a lot better too during the set up process.. No huge file you see..:) How?? Here are the easy 1,2,3 steps.. Pose , dress up and apply textures to one figure at a time at its very own right where you wish it to be at your scene.. Once done.. export as one obj but checking the retain group names so later on you can re-apply the hair trans in the high res prop in the materials editor... Repeat procedure for each single figure.. Once all done, re-import one at a time with all boxes unchecked so it falls right in place..That's all, ready to save and render! :) Happy millenium croweded renderings guys.. I had lots of fun with this one tonight myself! ;) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."