Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Treasures of Egypt make it into the SIMS

PheonixRising opened this issue on Sep 09, 2002 ยท 15 posts

PheonixRising posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:05 PM

Attached Link: SEE THIS LINK

Hi there, I think this is so cool. Someone converted the Trasures of Egypt from Daz into Sims stuff. Check the link. Click on the plus symbols to enlarge the image. Anton

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

creativechaos posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:26 PM

Wow Anton, that is pretty cool...must go get that now :) I love the Egypt stuff you've done (Too bad we can't use the skins on the Sims characters too :) )

My Store              My Gallery

Remember...getting lost is the senic route to the eventual destination. (And a lot prettier than the straight road)

Little_Dragon posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:28 PM

I haven't succumbed to Sims fever yet, but I agree: that's cool. Before the Medieval sale ended, I purchased your dragon skeleton, along with another item or two. Great work! Now, when will that harness for the Millennium Dragon be ready?

whbos posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:33 PM

I've been curious about this SIMS craze. I saw it in a store recently and there were several packages. What is it anyway? A game? Is it from the same company that made SimCity? What can you do with it, if anything?

Poser 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Pro 2014, 11, 11 Pro

MisterDog posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:35 PM

The SIMS is a sick and twisted sort of dollhouse that runs on the computer. At least it's sick and twisted when I play with it.

odeathoflife posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:42 PM

That is nice news...I guess that I am a sicko, cause whenI played the sims (I dont any more thguh lost interest) I built a littlr 1x1x1x,,, fence and then lured a person in and built the 4th side...let them die...wait till they go to the bathroom thenremove the door let them die...wait till they go swimming...remove the ladder, let them die,et them play with the hamster...don't let them wash thier hands...let them die from the hamster bite...good fun:)

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

Spanki posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 10:12 PM

Heh.. I actually found Poser by searching the web for .obj files to test in my SIMs modeling program (BodyWarp)... I found Poser and never looked back ;).

Cinema4D Plugins (Home of Riptide, Riptide Pro, Undertow, Morph Mill, KyamaSlide and I/Ogre plugins) Poser products Freelance Modelling, Poser Rigging, UV-mapping work for hire.

Little_Dragon posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 10:24 PM

I'm beginning to understand how you acquired your username, odeathoflife.

spudgrl posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 11:07 PM

COOL!! Simfreaks is one of the best sites put there for sim stuff. Hated it when they went to paying for it though. :( I have tons of stuff from them for the game. Havent had a chance to reinstall the sims and all the expanisons yet though. Im waiting for the new sims unleashed to come out before I go about the reinstall. Im def gonna get the TOE though, man that rocks!! You know they also used poser hair meshes to make real hair for the sims as well.

bikermouse posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 1:07 AM

Each to their own I guess. It is the cat's pajamas alright.

LadyJaiven posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 2:06 AM

LOL @ LittleDragon, I love the Sims, I have it and all the EPs except Vacation. I think that is so awesome that they converted the Egyptian stuff.. now I have to reinstall it :) Sometimes, I put my Sims in the pool and take away the ladder... let them swim until they get tired... and when they want to get out, they can't.. so they drown :)

LadyDi posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 3:00 AM

ROTFLOL @ Jai - you are so cruel!! Nasty! Poor Sims! I had to take that game off my pc - it is so addicting. Very cool to see the TOE stuff in the Sims, though! Clever idea!

hmatienzo posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 5:17 PM

Great! I love the Sims, and I love this Egyptian stuff.

L'ultima fòrza è nella morte.

simfreak posted Mon, 21 April 2003 at 8:19 PM

Attached Link: http://www.simfreaks.com

Anton, I plan to convert more of your stuff, I think it's all great! :) Heather

simfreak posted Mon, 21 April 2003 at 8:26 PM

Attached Link: http://www.simfreaks.com

BTW I'd kill for a good Bastet ;) I may just have to mesh it myself (hint, hint)