Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Micheal 2.0 CD Boo Boo

Lindsey opened this issue on Sep 12, 2002 ยท 5 posts

Lindsey posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 12:15 AM

Big goof up with the Micheal 2.0 CD... it's missing the Clothing Pak 2! It's advertised as included on the Micheal 2.0 CD product page and the picture of the CD label (and on the actual CD) shows it's included. In the readme file is says:

"The Michael 2 Morphing Clothing Pak contains models for both the Michael Clothing Pak 1 and 2 but only Michael Clothing Pak 1 is included on this CD. Michael Clothing Pak 2 may be purchased from our site, www.daz3d.com"

I had purchased everything already prior to the Michael 2.0 CD release except this and the Morphing Clothing Pack 1 & 2 (which was on the CD). Since the total of the two was about the cost of the CD, I sprung for the CD. I sent them an email and hope they make good on the missing item.

Apparently nobody had said anything to Daz yet as the product page still indicates Clothing Pak 2 is included.

mouser posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 9:16 AM

Well if thats what they advertised then DAZ owe you a clothing pak, Thats the LAW! Also they might simply have sent the wrong CD? Ask them!

Lindsey posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 10:37 AM

Daz responded quickly, was very apologetic for the confusion, and resolved the missing item. Thank you Daz!

dogsbody posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 11:54 AM

I also decided to buy the Michael 2.0 CD since I don't have any of the male Mill figures and the deal was so good. When I came to check out of the store, it told me that I'd have to wait 4 weeks for delivery to the UK or pay a large amount for international hi-speed delivery (can't remember exactly how much, around $40 I think). I emailed DAZ asking why I couldn't download the components the same as if I'd bought them individually, and bless 'em all, they replied toot-sweet telling me to go ahead with the order and that they'd set up the downloads as well as send on the CD itself (by slow boat). I haven't seen the CD yet, so can't comment on the missing clothing pak, but it was certainly on the download list. I have to say that any time I've had any probs with the DAZ store, it's only taken one email to get it sorted out straight away. Count me as a satisfied DAZ customer! Dogsbody

mouser posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 8:45 AM

Actualy last time a ordered something from DAZ they said about 3 or 4 weeks but it took only a little over 1 week and I'm in Australia!