Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: DAZ offers hope

sparkel opened this issue on Sep 14, 2002 ยท 33 posts

sparkel posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 12:40 PM

What interesting news! DAZ coming out with their own Poser type program! I have not, and will not buy the overblown P5 with all the headaches and patches needed... I do not care to fuss in the many rooms to get a "decent" figure when the current P4 mil figures are so versatile with the touch of just a FEW dials and in many cases one dial! I hope that DAZ's program will continue to have the perfect EXPORT and import capabilities that P4 has now! I want to continue to use my P4 mil figures and all the other wonderful models from DAZ and from here.. in a "P4 type" program which easily exports into my Vue and other programs!! I also hope that the DAZ version will run "willingly" on most computer systems, at least medium range systems with win98 too, for those of us who really CAN'T upgrade. I will gladly wait and see what they have to offer! Meanwhile I am happily using my P4 & P4 characters with Vue and Bryce!! At the very least I DO have P4 forever, and hope it is always there for folks like me, who have no desire for steep learning curves, "Advance programs", and who just want to have quick, easy fun creating 3d art! (and from what I have seen in galleries, artists can create VERY advanced art with Poser 4 anyway!) Hopfully, Sara