Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Non-Poser images in the gallery

guarie opened this issue on Sep 16, 2002 ยท 21 posts

guarie posted Mon, 16 September 2002 at 11:10 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=247816&Start=1&Sectionid=1&WhatsNew=Yes

Remember last week - and the person who posted the inflammatory comment "Does anyone know of any sites where people create art with Poser..."? (Her words not mine - I'll post the thread link in a seperate post) Well it seems she's been busy in the Poser Gallery posting images pertaining to be mixed-Poser renders but if you look closely - they're either manipulated photos of real models done in PhotoShop or she's rendered a head and stuck it on a photo of a real body. She has 5 of them in the gallery that aren't even Poser renders. Now I have nothing against naked women, women playing with themselves, post work in PhotoShop etc but to say that they're real Poser files is just down right fraud. Can't they be moved to either a Mixed Medium gallery or something? I have no idea what she's trying to prove by posting them there but if you look real close at the head in the image above - she can't even use Poser very well. Guarie Ps - sorry don't normally like to post inflammatory messages but this gets my gaul. When I'm trying really hard to learn a program and produce quality images and someone comes along and tries and pass this stuff off as Poser work. Then goes and insults the rest of us with her "real art" comments.