Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Ok I appearantly did a boo boo!

PoisenedLily opened this issue on Sep 17, 2002 ยท 8 posts

PoisenedLily posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 4:21 PM

I have spent the last month off and on trying to make a texture and a morph of the man pictured below. Appearantly in a cleaning frenzy I DELETED THE WHOLE FOLDER!! (vreathe in breathe out) This is supposed to be for an image for my fiance's birthday TOMORROW! I was wondering if any morphing experts might wanna take a stab at the face. I think if I dont sleep I can redo the texture, I just have to nab another image of him. A bigger one. Any help is greatly appreciated as I am kicking myself in the head right now. (theres a visual) And and all help is GREALTLY appreciated.

PoisenedLily posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 4:22 PM

Ok so hes pictured above...same difference. lol

Momcat posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 4:26 PM

Before you panic; did you check your recycle /trash bin to see if it's still there?

PoisenedLily posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 4:39 PM

Yes...I have a distinctly annoying habit of automatically emptying it right away. Plus I checked it and double checked it. Safe to say I am a dunce and I lost it. Only I could do this. :)

beav1 posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 5:12 PM

Did you check the Windows temp files folder too?...never know... Beav

Momcat posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 5:17 PM

::pets:: I've done that. I hope you can get everything replaced in time.

kewasi posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 5:38 PM

Try Drive Rescue. If you haven't saved anything to that same folder, there is a good chance you can recover the file. http://skyscraper.fortunecity.com/amd/887/rescue/index.html The program is free, and has recovered some deleted files for me. kewasi

MoonWitch posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 9:50 PM

:-)) Now sleep would have been a good thing the night before hun, Moon Witch B