Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: WIP: Smolder tex for Mike2

Dave opened this issue on Sep 28, 2002 ยท 9 posts

Dave posted Sat, 28 September 2002 at 11:05 PM

here's my latest version of my Mike2 texure project. Worked on getting the eyebrows not to be so painter like. Not sure if I succeeded. Comments welcome. Dave

Dave posted Sat, 28 September 2002 at 11:07 PM

3/4 view...

EricofSD posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 2:26 AM

Getting there. Keep up the good work. Fox would be delighted to see himself actually animated.

TygerCub posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 7:14 AM

Looking good. I would recommend toning down the green of his eyes, however. Make them slightly more hazel, perhaps?

BastBlack posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 12:28 PM

Duchovny's eyes are actually medium gray-green with a slight darker outer ring and a very light dusting of gold-brown around the iris. He also has a single gold-brown freckle in different positions in each eye. .... Not that I spend my time looking at pictures of "DD" or anything. ;) Just curious, are you using the morphs that come with Mike or are you making your own? I really like how you were able to get the temple line going up from the eyebrows on the lower forehead, the slope of the forehead is perfect , and your work on the ears is neat. I've tried making a Mulder with P4NudeMale and Michael2. Getting the eye color right is very hard to do. I still haven't quite got it, but I figure taking an artistic license is okay. ;) bB

BastBlack posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 12:51 PM

Justing looking some more at your rendering. Your Mulder hooded eyes and the bump on the middle of the nose is pretty good too. I found a nice close-up of the DD's eyes. Hope that helps. bB

TygerCub posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 4:55 AM

(laugh) The picture must have been taken after "Mulder" got knocked on the head... look at the different size of his pupils.

Dave posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 7:33 AM

Still gets the eye color across anyway Dave

BastBlack posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 7:54 AM

It's freaky looking, huh? The story goes, Duchovny took an elbow in the eye during a high school basketball game and it ruptured his iris. He puts eye drops in his eye to make it close.