Sat, Sep 21, 11:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 11:15 am)

Subject: Well its 7:45am East Coast Time....

Ironbear ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 7:42 PM

"I hope the patch is late. That'll give everyone something to complain about until the patch is released... " snicker Since I would SO hate fer yas to be dissapointed Doc, ah'll be among the 1st: it's 7:40pm CST on Sept 30th here now - where's de patch? They did mean Sept 30th 2002, didn't they? ;]

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 8:02 PM

GIve them time to get it right im sure they are working hard on it.

My website

YouTube Channel

Bidsy ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 8:46 PM

Poser 4, anyone?

Ironbear ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 9:39 PM

Ah. Check up forum. Kupa posted "Oh... the 30th? We meant the 3rd! That's it, yeah... " ;]

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.