Forum: Writers

Subject: Post-Writing Game?

SpectreOfDesire opened this issue on Oct 29, 2002 ยท 8 posts

SpectreOfDesire posted Tue, 29 October 2002 at 8:34 AM

In the poser forum, they have a post render game on occasion. I thought it might be neat to see something of the sort here. Where one person starts a thread, and the next continues, and so on, and so on. I think it might be fun to see the differences in writing styles and see what we eventually come up with. Feel free to post as many times as you want. And let's see what we end up with! So without further delay: (And pardon me if this is bad. I just woke up, and the idea hit me. ;) ) ---------------- After a dark, and rainy night, the daylight had come once again to grace the eyes of those awakening with morning's brilliance. Children rose soundlessly from their beds, stretching and preparing for the day to come and go as it always has, and always will. Even though sunlight peeked through, clouds and the feel of new rain hung in the air, stiffening joints and causing old bones to creak and groan in frustration. And though some tried to deny the fact that it was time to rise, they knew the day had begun, and it was time to begin again.