Forum: Bryce

Subject: A simple bow wave.........................

GROINGRINDER opened this issue on Nov 20, 2002 ยท 7 posts

GROINGRINDER posted Wed, 20 November 2002 at 5:10 AM

..........for your surface going aquatic vessels. Modeled in Rhino. Message me with your email address if you want this and I will send it as a zipped email attachment.

hewsan posted Wed, 20 November 2002 at 6:49 AM

GG a nice offering from you to help creating realism. Question is it a joined mesh as shown - i.e. a left & a right already joined - or seperated into two mesh so that it can be angled to match the contours of someone's ship. And not seeing you posting as much recently - curious on what secret project you be working on? [:)] best, hewsan

GROINGRINDER posted Wed, 20 November 2002 at 7:22 AM

Thanks Hewsan. It is not joined so I assume they can be angled or resized individually. I have not posted because I am working on uv mapping my junk to get it ready to offer it up as a freebie. I am also working on a scene using my junk and mitsibushi zero models and it is giving me fits.

GROINGRINDER posted Wed, 20 November 2002 at 7:24 AM

Ooops mitsibushi is supposed to be mitsubishi.

Creations posted Wed, 20 November 2002 at 7:27 AM

Thanks for the model!

GROINGRINDER posted Wed, 20 November 2002 at 7:33 AM

You're welcome Elsina.

Darkginger posted Wed, 20 November 2002 at 12:01 PM

Aargh! I spent a lot of time yesterday evening trying to make exactly this in the terrain editor, only to give up in disgust and post my pic in the gallery without a bow wave. Needless to say, I would love a copy of your model, and my email address will be with you shortly - and thanks TONS!