Forum: Vue

Subject: Road Sign

L13RAF opened this issue on Nov 25, 2002 ยท 4 posts

L13RAF posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 7:00 PM

Dear All, I am trying to build a Christmas scene and want to use the 'road sign' in the 'outside' file so that I can show it reading 'Santa's Grotto. At the moment the file says Vue d'spirit and Way Cool in re writing. Is there anyway the current lettering can be deleted and my new lettering inserted. Any advice would be welcomed. Steve.

ArgentiumThri-ile posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 10:41 PM

Actually, I don't have answer to your question... the fact is that I really love the 'Vue d'spirit' !!! It's something funny for a french guy... :-) Argentium Thri'ile

MightyPete posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 10:48 PM

Ya just load that picture roadsign.bmp and change the text in a different program. Like just draw new. I just looked at that and it is going to be harder than it looks cause you also have to probibly make new wood also. Hang on download it here. Hang on, I can make it here real fast. I got the wood made but my fonts got spooled onto the hard drive for some reason. I get to reboot, back in a flash

MightyPete posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 11:15 PM

Attached Link: http://petes-oasis.com/roadsign.zip

Argentium has a good idea though but you can get a new sign here. There is a blank one and a Santa's Grotto one. In Vue just on that texture just browes to the new files. and change the color one to roadsign2.bmp or roadsign3.bmp There is a blank one so you can type anything you want. 118 kb