Forum: Photoshop

Subject: im desperate! prints

MissMira opened this issue on Nov 27, 2002 ยท 6 posts

MissMira posted Wed, 27 November 2002 at 6:06 AM

Just got my very first testprint from a company. And im not happy at all. Besides a 1 inch crack in the paper and some small white spots on the print it also is weird on the black. On my original theres black fading into another color real smooth and nice. On the print the black is way to dominant and not fading very much-like huge lumps of black. ( yes ive done an gammatest) Now ive tried to print on our homeprinter to but the print is way of-black is weird and the colors doesnt match. Bf think its my settings which are wrong-but his comp shows the image in question same way as my comp does. The printer isnt a photoprinter but a small cheap textprinter. Now i got all the technical info to use from the company and ive checked, checked and tripplechecked to make sure the settings is what they said it should. So what is wrong? y are the print so bad? is it them or me? im very desperate here. Tech info= made in adobe photoshop. image A3 size. CMYK, 300 dpi, euroscale uncoated v2,photoshop pdf file (its what they told me to do and thats what it is).