Forum: MarketPlace Showcase

Subject: Golden Girl Co- Winners

Stormi opened this issue on Dec 03, 2002 ยท 5 posts

Stormi posted Tue, 03 December 2002 at 12:49 PM

We want to thank everyone who submitted entries to the Golden Girl Contest. All the images were fantastic and that made for a difficult choice, so difficult we have 2 winners.

Congratulations to:
Dragongirl & Sallie Richardson

Dalinise & Stormi

"The best and most beautiful thing in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart."

Stormi posted Tue, 03 December 2002 at 12:50 PM

We want to thank everyone who submitted entries to the Golden Girl Contest. All the images were fantastic and that made for a difficult choice, so difficult we have 2 winners.

Congratulations to:
Dragongirl & Sallie Richardson

Dalinise & Stormi

"The best and most beautiful thing in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart."

dialyn posted Tue, 03 December 2002 at 12:52 PM

Wow...great job! Those are wonderful graphics. Congratulations indeed!

dragongirl posted Tue, 03 December 2002 at 5:18 PM

Wowser! What a lovely presentation of the winners. I am really thrilled to be one of them. I really LOVE the Golden Girls package - there is SO much in it to play with, I have barely begun to really explore the possibilitites. Thank you so much for such an inspiring set of characters and for having your great contest - wonderful entries. :-) thank you!! - dg :-)))))

pokeydots posted Tue, 03 December 2002 at 7:08 PM

Congratulations Dragongirl! And thanks Stormi and Dalinise, the contest was a lot of fun, and the golden girls are a great set of characters. I can't believe I won too :) Thank you so much! Sallie

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB