Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: A freebie?

CobaltDragon opened this issue on Dec 04, 2002 ยท 6 posts

CobaltDragon posted Wed, 04 December 2002 at 11:19 AM

I found this in the freebie section a while back and thought I would colorize it. It a tattoo pattern to put on your poser peeps. I can't host it as I don't have a web site, however if anyone is interested enough to host it for me please let me know. Oh and if you like this sort of thing I do tats in the real world and could start doing more for the community. Let me know what you all think Caio CobaltDragon

Hiram posted Wed, 04 December 2002 at 1:49 PM

I'd love to see more traditional tattoo designs like this. An imperial dragon for a back piece would be cool.

bknoh posted Wed, 04 December 2002 at 2:57 PM

That is great. I am sure a lot of people would like to have some of these. Diane

dampeoples posted Wed, 04 December 2002 at 7:21 PM

Available in freestuff now. I don't know the original author, so I could not give credit for the tattoo, just the coloring.

obfuscate posted Thu, 05 December 2002 at 5:56 AM

I couldn't tell you who originally drew it, but I'm glad to see somebody making good use of it and passing the ideas slong. I'm not too sure about the purple, and I think the colors are a bit rich if it was meant to be a tattoo. Hey, who am I to complain. I put it out there as a base for people to work from, and that's exactly what you've done. I was happy to see it show back up in the freebies.

CobaltDragon posted Thu, 05 December 2002 at 10:09 AM

I found that it works best if you open it in a program like PS and from there you can tone down the colors a bit to make it look more like a real tattoo. Thanks Obfuscate for finding a posting it in the first place