Forum: 3D Modeling

Subject: Post a bit about yourself !

TRAVISB opened this issue on Dec 04, 2002 ยท 15 posts

TRAVISB posted Wed, 04 December 2002 at 1:41 PM

Well ill start I go buy cerreto on most sites and moderate at cg channel as well as do some beta testing for some apps , I love to model and recently have started working very hard on 2d renderings in marker and digital painting My short term goals is to continue learning as much as i can about bettering my skills in 2d or 3d ! Long term are not much difrent other than id like to work in a enviroment where i can learn more about these from co workers why i like rederositys modeling forum ! Well i think this is a place where i can actauly share some of my skill s and resources to help others find there way faster than i have! regardless of if you have trouble with modeling an eye to modeling photo real! I would like to see your post and opinions in here, no matter what level we are all equal given time and effort I have a website that is 7 months old and outdated i will update in a month or so when i get faster acess with some decent 2d and new 3d work hopefully which is far better than the current models there 7 months can be a lifetime if you work every day lol www.3dluvr.com/cerreto now its all of your turns