Fri, Oct 4, 5:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: I think...

_dodger ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 4:59 PM

How did you do that? Your subject line still reads 'Re: I think...' But the ebot mail came in saying the subject line was 'Subject: Sacred Rose, I believe you're (mis)quoting Heinlein? ; )' That was weird.

Hiram ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 5:08 PM

You guys aren't the only ones who can do code tricks. ; )

Flak ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 7:23 PM

hehehe, sweet trick, Hiram. Was wondering when the hell I wrote anything in a thread called that lol

Dreams are just nightmares on prozac...
Digital WasteLanD

_dodger ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 8:04 PM

You can make the subject line say whatever you want, what I'm wondering is how he made the ebot message say something different.

xenic101 ( ) posted Mon, 09 December 2002 at 10:25 PM

That e-bot/subj. line trick was very weird. Now I'm very worried, some people can actually control what they say. What is going to become of this forum? Not to detract from the subject of this thread but, does anyone know where I can get a pose for Posette's right hand near her mouth? Like she's lighting a cigarette. I keep dislocating joints when I try to move her hand that close to her face. Still think I can conn a ship. How hard can it be? You just turn that wheelie thingie. ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.