Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Problem with your Subway Entrance prop

Devon opened this issue on Dec 06, 2002 ยท 14 posts

Devon posted Fri, 06 December 2002 at 4:40 PM

Message to kurokuma : William Burningham Just wanted to let you know I just bought your Subway Entrance Prop for Pose and it's does NOT work right. It causes Poser 5 to crash. I'm using Windows XP Professional. Have you had it tested in Poser 5? I tried re saving it as a Poser file and re loading it but it doesn't work. I get a caught C exception violation trapped at 1b:1c02075 message error. If you e-mail me at poserguy2001@yahoo.com I'll send you a jpeg image of what it looks like. I tried to render an image and it freezes up afterwards. This file is totally usless to me. Unless you can correct this asap I want my money back. I'm sending this message to Renderosities Merchants text people along with an image of the error message I get when loading it. I also get a message that two files or the same name are loading up. I put the textures in the same folder as the files to see if that would help but it didn't. I was thinking I had two or more textures of the same name you had. Not the case. DEVON Please get back to me asap on this.