Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Another Animation Question - Walkdesigner (Poser 5)

Chris opened this issue on Dec 07, 2002 ยท 6 posts

Chris posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 4:19 AM

Hello, its me again :) I know this was asked before but I'm too lazy to search all the messages for it :)) 1. How can I use Vicky in P5 walkdesigner? 2. does someone know the settings to make a slow powerfull walk? Thanks in advance Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

Chris posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 5:34 AM

I have seen some Walks in Poser Libraies but they are all "Walk In Place". Is it possible to convert them that they work with a walk path? Again thanks in advance Chris

saxon posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 5:48 AM

These are the files that WD uses to blend with, you can add to them but don't alter the originals...

Chris posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 5:54 AM

hmmm ... is it possible to reproduce a walk from the libraies in walk designer? I know that are all dump questions but thats a privileg (sp?) of a newbie grin Chris

volfin posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 8:00 AM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=12838

Vicky and other millenium figures don't really work well with Walkdesigner. There is a member here who goes by "Nerd" (his choice I assume) and he sells a set of walks for Vicky and Mike in his store here at Renderosity. Here is a link. Hope this helps.

Chris posted Sat, 07 December 2002 at 8:35 AM

Thank you Volfin ... maybe thats the solution ... but my C-Card is a little empty :)) Maybe there is another solution for it that dont cost me money :) Thanks anway Chris