Forum: MarketPlace Customers

Subject: Please reset downloads for order #89056

ConsoleCowboy opened this issue on Dec 08, 2002 ยท 7 posts

ConsoleCowboy posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 1:02 AM

Please reset download counters for order #89056. Had problems downloading.

CryptoPooka posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 1:14 AM

What problems did YOU have? Maybe we can figure this out. Mine screwed up too. Got a "not a valid archive" error when trying to open them.

ConsoleCowboy posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 2:01 AM

Well, this is the first time I purchased anything from here... got the download link, started the download. All was working well, until about 24% into the download.. then my download speed droped down to about 320 to 400 bytes per second... the download stopped.. so I tried again. the download started at a slow speed, and stopped about 3 minutes later. Tried again, and got the download going (although soooo slowly), and got the zip file in. tried to open it.. zip file corrupt. sigh so I tried again, but found that the download button is no longer there. Definitley not a good feeling about this.

CryptoPooka posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 2:12 AM

I had speed with the download, but two of the files told me they were corrupt for all three download tries. At least I know it's not just me.

ClintH posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 11:04 AM

ConsoleCowboy, Your download has been reset. If you continue to have problems please let me know. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

ConsoleCowboy posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 11:41 AM

Thanks Clinth! Downloaded it and checked it.. all is good now.

CryptoPooka posted Sun, 08 December 2002 at 2:26 PM

Man, something must have been seriously wonky yesterday. Weird zip files -- and suddenly at one point yesterday afternoon, I got three days worth of Ebots all at once! Wasn't yesterdays supposed to be a Monday, and just got confused on the order?