Wed, Jul 3, 11:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 03 9:46 pm)

DAZ|STUDIO FAQ

General

Q: What is DAZ|STUDIO?

A: DAZ|Studio is a full-featured standalone application developed by DAZ Productions. It is primarily intended for the creation, rendering and animation of 3d scenes using ready made 3d models. Currently DAZ|Studio is available for PC and Mac

Q: How do I get DAZ|Studio?

A:  DAZ|Studio is available for free download at www.daz3d.com You will need to register with the site in order to download it. Once you have done so, the download and serial number will be available on your account page.

Q: Is it really free?

A: Yes. Currently, Version 4.8 Pro, a full-featured and fully functional program, is available for free.

Q: Where is the Manual?

A: The manual is available to download in pdf format from a link on the DAZ website.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Q: Can I export files from Daz|Studio?

A: Yes, Daz|Studio supports exporting in several formats, including .obj, .cr2 (Poser character format), and several other formats..

Q: What can I import?

A: You can import .bvh files as well as models in .obj and a few other formats and all Poser file formats. In addition, Daz|Studio is able to load Poser content directly.

Q: Where can I get more information?

A: Once you are registered to download DAZ|Studio, you will have access to the DAZ forums. Check regularly for updates and news.

You can also ask questions here in the DAZ Studio forum.

Q: Where can I post my DAZ|Studio images?

A: Renderosity has a DAZ|STUDIO gallery that you can post your images in.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.