Tue, Oct 1, 10:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Freestuff

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, RedPhantom, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Freestuff F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 01 8:55 am)

Welcome to the Freestuff Forum. The Freestuff Forum is intended for all  freestuff related postings within our community. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review, announce and give feedback in greater detail on various freestuff items offered.  Members can also post wishes of freestuff items they would like to see.

Notice: Links to offsite 'For Sale' items will be removed

Renderosity Free Stuff Area

Free Stuff Gallery

Free Stuff Guidelines

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

FAQS/Rules for Renderosity Freestuff Forum
-------------------------------------
Q: Can I advertise/link to my free items I have on other sites here on the Renderosity Freestuff Forum?

A: No.

Q
: Can I link directly to my free items that are hosted elsewhere in the forum?

A: No.

Q
: Can I make requests for freestuff items I would like to have?

A: Yes. We feel this is an excellent opportunity for our freestuff providers to get an idea of what items are in demand.

Q
: Can I ask for feedback on my items that I would like to provide?

A: Yes, Members are encouraged to ask for feedback on any items they may want to someday offer as freestuff here at Renderosity.

Q
: Can I advertise anything other than freestuff items, like items that I have for sale?

A: No, Members are not to ask for feedback or advertise items they have, or may soon offer, in the Renderosity Marketplace, or off-site stores. Those type posts need to go to the Product Showcase Forum. Posts found advertising or linking to non-free items will be deleted and the member notified.

Q: When will my Freestuff item be released?

A: Freestuff items will be released within 24 hrs of upload time. If your item is not released within 24 hrs, there may be a problem with the item, and you will be notified by staff.

Q: How many items can I upload?

A: Members can upload a total of {3} items per 24 hr period. However, only {1} item will be approved per 24 hr period. If you upload more than 3 items in any given 24 hr period, the last items uploaded over the allowed 3 will be deleted and you will be notified by staff.

Q: Can I link to my Freestuff Gallery images from my freestuff posts showing the items in a rendered environment?

A: Yes, The Freestuff Gallery was created for the purpose of showing greater detail in a larger scale for freestuff items.

=================================
*The Renderosity Freestuff Forum is covered by the current TOS.

*Members are expected to show respect to one another at all times.

*Trolling posts and attacks will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to 'recruitment', and/or calling for others to participate in 'strikes' ect, either in the forums or using Renderosity's Sitemail feature. Members participating in such activities could face concequences concerning their accounts at Renderosity.

*Thumbnails and images up to 600 x 400 are allowed in the forum for feedback purposes.

*Full images of item are not allowed in the forum, as this will increase loading times and break the forum tables. However, you are permitted to link to the full rendered image in your gallery to advertise the item in use.

*All free items either uploaded to Renderosity's servers, or linked to from the Freestuff Forum must be completely free, without download restrictions of any kind..this includes password protecting the zip files, requiring thanks or credit, or otherwise preventing the download and/or use of the item unless a requirement is met.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.