Fri, Sep 20, 3:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Dripping Water

jgesq ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2002 at 4:20 PM · edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 4:33 PM

Hi, Is there a PSD Action or a tutorial on how to make dripping water? I have a lot of foreground rain FX but would like to have water dripping of some of my artwork. Any help would be much appreciated. Best, JG

merbliss ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2002 at 6:18 PM

Hmmm, you could try Adobe's tutorials and downloadable actions/brushes etc, at their website. You will need to register.

jgesq ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2002 at 7:45 PM

Thx. Have already done that but nothing really suits what I need. I would like to add dripping water off the arms and faces of my pictures. They have text atns. and some nice ripples...but I need dripping and streaming water.

ladydawg ( ) posted Mon, 16 December 2002 at 1:39 AM

Attached Link: http://www.dalinise.net

Hey there! Dalinise has a tear tutorial on her site....It's what I started from when I put water drops on skin for a couple of my images.... Dee

retrocity ( ) posted Mon, 16 December 2002 at 12:21 PM

Dalinise has also added the same tut here in the new revised Tutorial Section.

Teardrops by Dalinise

:)
retrocity

jgesq ( ) posted Mon, 16 December 2002 at 12:23 PM

Thanks everyone. Very helpful. JG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.