Fri, Sep 20, 7:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: God Jul

Alekssander ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2002 at 5:48 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:49 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=297004&Start=1&Sectionid=3&WhatsNew=Yes

My last image of the year, and since I'm not going to hang around this place during christmess, but eat far to much ;) God Jul (Merry Christmess)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2002 at 6:09 AM

I love your picture, you did a fantastic job. Sharen

MarianneR ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2002 at 10:19 AM

"Greit", don't you say so in Norwegian? Very nice picture. /Marianne

Rimkopf ( ) posted Sun, 15 December 2002 at 6:21 PM

very nice. God jul pdig sjv!

Alekssander ( ) posted Wed, 18 December 2002 at 4:52 AM

"Greit" is a Norwegian word, so now you know at least 3 ;)

MarianneR ( ) posted Wed, 18 December 2002 at 9:06 AM

God jul is the Swedish phrase as well ... and that is my native language, so I can say that you know at least two words in Swedish :-)

Alekssander ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 11:54 AM

Jag har tittat lite pSVT, slite Svenska forst jag. ;)

MarianneR ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 2:14 PM

Mer lite, verkar det som :-) Wow, you can even write in Swedish, that impresses me. Myself I can read Norwegian and understand spoken "standard" Norwegian rather easily, but I certainly can't write it.

thomaskrahn ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 3:31 AM

God Jul is the danish phrase to! Scnadinavian I suppose... "Myga bra"! :) God jul og godt nyt :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.