Sun, Sep 22, 7:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: WIP - Business Vickie

stonecold ( ) posted Thu, 20 April 2000 at 3:44 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 7:34 AM

file_125586.jpg

I'm working on a "business version" of Vickie. Please comment the image guys and girls - I need this Posette for a Webpage-Anim! Credits: Vickie and Hair by Zygote Glasses by PropsGuils (Handle morph from me) Original Texture from Zygote (reworked by me) Head Bump Map by me

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 20 April 2000 at 4:07 AM

Very nice Stonecold. The glasses are great and perfectly in keeping with the character you're creating. Love the little mole/beauty spot. I look forward to seeing the finished version Paul

rolfi ( ) posted Thu, 20 April 2000 at 6:53 AM

is it possible to get the handle-MT? tried to make one myself with mags, but wasn't very successful.

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Thu, 20 April 2000 at 8:46 AM

I think she's starting to look like Lynda Carter as Diana Prince from the cheesy old Wonder Woman show. Maybe it's just the combination of pretty blue eyes, black hair and mannish jaw, but there does seem to be a resemblance.

a_super_hero ( ) posted Thu, 20 April 2000 at 12:26 PM

An amazing picture, thanks

Scarab ( ) posted Thu, 20 April 2000 at 1:29 PM

One suggestion would be to turn off "cast shadows" for the hair to get ride of the blotchy stuff on her face.... Scarab

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.