Sat, Sep 21, 12:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 10:50 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Question 3 (3 0f 3) COMPETITION

VIDandCGI ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 4:51 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:54 AM

K folks, Last chance to win a FREE Lil Dude. Different format to this question, Ive emailed Clint a number in a password protected zip file. This number represents the winning thread reply number which will win a FREE Lil Dude. The Post must contain a correct answer. I will email clint the password at 1:30am GMT 20/12/02 after which Clint will announce the post number which will win the final Lil Dude. The Question; Which other merchant has colaborated on VIDandCGI & ziggy3d store items??? Post your answers here at the end of this thread :) Prize is http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=15766 While your here in the Product Showcase Forum, why not take a look around and see what all the talented merchants are up to.

ringbearer ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 4:57 PM

Answer: LisaB Great way to have a contest! Too bad I missed the other 2 questions (computer wouldn't cooperate). Good luck all! Arleen

There are a lot of things worse than dying, being afraid all the time would be one.

My Gallery

angielyn ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 5:44 PM

LisaB :) Cool contest!

RawArt ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 6:36 PM

LisaB

bknoh ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 6:42 PM

Lisa B. Love the little dude. Diane

Dave-So ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 6:47 PM

Who is LisaB or Lisa Buckalew

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

guarie ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 7:02 PM

LisaB

bknoh ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 7:10 PM

Did we mention it is Lisa B?

Koda ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 7:19 PM

lisab

lordbyron ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 7:21 PM

lisaB?

badmoon ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 8:15 PM

LisaB Great idea for a competition. ;)

Sourdough ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 8:21 PM

lisaB?

wayneout ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 9:20 PM

Well, I'll take a stab in the dark and say, LisaB.

Dave-So ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 10:08 PM

can you enter more than once? if so, its LisaB

ar2g ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 10:33 PM

LisaB

Dave-So ( ) posted Thu, 19 December 2002 at 11:51 PM

what if the sealed post number is 20 and there are only 16 posts???

Tunames ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 12:06 AM

What is the question?

Tashar59 ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 12:58 AM

LisaB

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 7:17 AM

I was sent the password for the ZIP file this morning by VidandCGI. The winning post is (drum roll please) Post number 21! Congrats musicat! Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

guarie ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 7:19 AM

Pssst Clint - Musicat was post number 20. You're number 21 - so in fact you won! LOL!

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 7:31 AM

Hmm...It shows #21 in the post number from musicat. My post is #22 and yours is #23. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

guarie ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 7:39 AM

Really? Mine says I'm 22 and your last one was 23... Uh Oh I know why - I'm the culprit. I entered at No.3 saw that ringbearer had answered, didn't want to look like a complete idiot and delted my post. Went back and re-read the details, realised I was an idiot and entered again at #8 but which probably shows up on your lists as #9. Uhhmmmm sorry about that :) Well anyway - musicat won.

Dave-So ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 8:23 AM

that double entry did the trick :)

VIDandCGI ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 9:06 AM

CONGRATS to musicat , thanks to everyone who entered and BIG THANKS to Clint for the help (round of applause please #:) ) Musicat if you can IM me your preferred email address to recieve your prize.

VIDandCGI ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 5:15 PM

Your Lil Dude is rushing over to you, just don't let him get too hyperactive or you'll never get back control of your desktop. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.