Tue, Oct 22, 8:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: Less blimished hires texture for Victoria/Stephanie

Nebula ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 8:03 AM ยท edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 1:51 PM

Hi, I have the Asia character and Bliss textures as well as a few others. These two look truly awesome! They should at 4000 x 4000! hehe But I was wondering if there might be a "cleaner" or less blimished hires skin texture for Victoria or Stephanie. I just didn't think these textures would be found on a supermodel. I guess in my mind, a supermodel would have smoother, cleaner skin. The Bliss texture does a very good job but I was hoping to find a more even "tan" over the body. Can anyone recommend one? Thanks for your time! Nebula

queri ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 9:51 AM

Take a look at Danielle at Rdna by Visual Silence. Incrediably hi res very smooth skin. ByteMeOK's Amy-Marie [sp??] for Stephanie is also as hi-res as Bliss, one of the best for Steff, imo, but blonde fair skin and lovely. Then there is painted. For painted you hardly do better than _samildanach-- use the space before the name to do a search-- or Fusion by Ecstacy and TT. Tan beautiful Steff-Erica?? There are tons out there, this is just a suggestion, I prefer the imperfect ones myself, one of the most utterly beautiful is the Punkette at Rdna-- the lipstick is a bit smeared but she is delicate, rosy, and real. Emily

Nebula ( ) posted Fri, 20 December 2002 at 11:28 AM

Emily, I very much appricate your input. I think I really like the Danielle at Rdna by Visual Silence. ByteMeOK's Amy-Marie is very smooth as well. I think I will seriously consider these two as well as the Cynthia texture. You mentioned "Painted" ones like done by _samildanach. What is the difference? They looked very nice too but a bit..... out of focus, if you know what I mean. Kinda fuzzy I guess. Anyway, thank you again for your input! Nebula

queri ( ) posted Sun, 22 December 2002 at 12:30 AM

They are literally painted rather than based on photographic sources. As such they can actualy be sharper than the same thing in a phototext. I find the problem is they can really stand out if you have a super high-res phototext and then a brilliantly painted one next to it-- good example is Sinner Mike, who nearly looks real, or Travis, next to Miko by samildanach--looks like they come from two different universes. Or it can, depending on the lighting and presentation. Sometimes you even want them to look that way. Emily

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.