Sat, Sep 21, 12:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: I think I have a good start on fitting V2 clothes to V3

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 12:35 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

file_37268.jpg

What I have is a pose that changes the JPs in the clothing to match V3, and a set of magnets to (almost) fit her lovely new figure. As you can see, there's still a little bit of pokeage, but a pretty good improvement. So, I've got two questions.
  1. Is there someone who's good with magnets who would like to finish this up for me? I'm not great at them, and I don't have the attention span to keep tweaking.
  2. In the interim, would anyone like me to post these on my website for download, even though they aren't perfect yet?

Rhiannon ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 12:42 AM

Wow, great start! Wish I knew more about magnets, I've fiddled with them, but am basically clueless ... I can relate to the attention span ... if it's that dang hard, I'd just rather try and paint it ... faster, and it's more fun. :-)

Crescent ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 12:44 AM

I'd love to get the poses. I expect to minor postwork tweaks anyway. I'd volunteer on the magnets, but I have 0 talent with them. Great work on this!

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 12:54 AM

file_37269.jpg

Here's another pic with a different outfit, bodysuit from Poserworld. I don't think I'll get stuff put together tonight, but I can try to post what I have tomorrow.

Netherworks ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 2:23 AM

I'm pretty good with Magnets and I'd be very interested to help. I was just getting ready to do a conformer pose myself but you are more along with this than I. :)

aleks ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 6:39 AM

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 7:06 AM

Great, Netherworks! I've sent you an IM. Thanks for your help!

PabloS ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 7:12 AM

. me too

creativechaos ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 9:07 AM

Not looking too shabby. I'm definitly interested to see where this goes. :)

My Store              My Gallery

Remember...getting lost is the senic route to the eventual destination. (And a lot prettier than the straight road)

melanie ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 9:52 AM

I have one little perplexing confusion. If Vicki 3 is completely built up from scratch from a brand new mesh, how can she still be Vicki? Oh well, I don't care. She really looks great. I don't have a grasp on magnets either. I never could figure them out. Let's hope Anton is hard at work on some new clothes for Vicki 3. I remember when Vicki 1 first came out. She was totally poverty stricken for clothes. She only had a bikini that I seem to remember was a freebie. It didn't fit very well in the office setting. LOL Melanie

creativechaos ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 3:31 PM

Unless your office was a strip club ;) (Or in Florida Beach LOL)

My Store              My Gallery

Remember...getting lost is the senic route to the eventual destination. (And a lot prettier than the straight road)

FyreSpiryt ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 5:29 PM

Attached Link: http://www.shininghalf.com/desprit/downloads/V2clothesToV3.zip

Sorry for the delay. I do have a "working" copy up on my site at the above link, and Netherworks is improving the magnets.

volfin ( ) posted Sat, 21 December 2002 at 11:56 PM

FireHorse ( ) posted Wed, 25 December 2002 at 9:09 AM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.