Sat, Sep 21, 8:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 7:40 pm)

Subject: Tabby lives.......

skoeter ( ) posted Sun, 22 December 2002 at 9:42 AM ยท edited Wed, 14 August 2024 at 4:14 PM

Attached Link: art for all, all fo art

file_37528.jpg

This week Tabby will be released in a screensaver version...... so keep your eyes open in the John Hoagland or Skoeter store on rendero..........If you want to download a free Tabby wallpaper..........visit the link

Velen ( ) posted Sun, 22 December 2002 at 11:20 AM

this post is sposta be in the product show case skoeter. please move it there. as a merchant that also posts art work here at Rosaty its hard enough to do with out fellow merchants posting adds in the main forum. I know this was proly an oversite and you where in the wrong forum when you posted :/ I have done it my self so just a heads up. Laters Vel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.