Thu, Sep 19, 10:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Another WIP

aeryk71 ( ) posted Thu, 20 April 2000 at 10:22 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

file_125656.jpg

Shades of Reality are aweseome! Thanks Clint! Aeryk71

aeryk71 ( ) posted Fri, 21 April 2000 at 12:43 PM

Well,. first, how many colors is your graphics card set to? In Carrara Specifically, Check to make sure that JPG settings are set to High or Better (can't remember the terminology) Do you get the Gradiating when you Render? Or after you save? Aeryk71

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 21 April 2000 at 4:32 PM

Aerky - Your welcome...Glad you like them. Very cool image...I like this!!!!! ;) CCP, Make sure your graphics card is set to 24-bit color depth or 32-bit. 16-bit will give graduations in the image. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

aeryk71 ( ) posted Fri, 21 April 2000 at 6:30 PM

Clint, I think I am going to try to Metastream this and see what happens... Wish me luck! :-) And as always, thanks! Aeryk

ClintH ( ) posted Fri, 21 April 2000 at 9:57 PM

I wana see that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clint

Clint Hawkins

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

aeryk71 ( ) posted Fri, 21 April 2000 at 10:05 PM

The Lighting and Texture don't translate at all... The gold tooth turned black, the skull and teeth turned white... I was not happy... I guess I'll have to make a rotating animation instead... :-( I can e-mail you the MTS file if you want... It's only 174K Let me know, Aeryk

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 22 April 2000 at 8:58 AM

Aerky - Yes please do... CHawkins@gw.total-web.net I have also had problems with textures translating properly. Some do and some dont. Never figured out why... Clint

Clint Hawkins

(Zakk Wylde (2007))

aeryk71 ( ) posted Sat, 22 April 2000 at 12:01 PM

Check your mail, you should have it. Aeryk

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.