Fri, Oct 25, 3:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: A Few Random Shots 2

gsalas ( ) posted Mon, 23 December 2002 at 10:48 PM ยท edited Fri, 25 October 2024 at 3:24 AM

file_37728.JPG

Comments welcome -Gabe-

Hardwick ( ) posted Tue, 24 December 2002 at 3:49 AM

Nice shoot :)

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Tue, 24 December 2002 at 7:31 AM

I think this is the best of the two. In a world where perfection is nearly a requirement for models, this one presents her nose in the best angle, I think. Composition-wise, some people might think she's "looking out of the picture" but it seems OK to me.

gsalas ( ) posted Tue, 24 December 2002 at 6:42 PM

Ok.I'mstressing here... She is 5'10" oviously beautiful, sweet as hell, and following n=me into the most dangerous places in the world for a project that is a dream, or nightnmare come true. I was told that I have 3 months to turn her into "Lara Croft". The first location that we get to go to together is Algeria, Where you are excicuted as an American on the spot with no due prosses. & I have the plwsure or curse of training this girl for what she is put against... She dosn't even have a passport yet... No kidding. Too much responsibility. But really...

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Tue, 24 December 2002 at 7:32 PM

Say WHAT? If you're not kidding, then shoot on a set (worried grin).

azrael ( ) posted Wed, 25 December 2002 at 4:17 PM

Um, I'd lay off the dope if I were you. :D OK, kidding, but this sounds mondo weird.

gsalas ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 11:34 PM

It is a documentary serise that we are going to be doing. I got her involved because what she wants to do with her life is be a documentary host. This was right up her ally, the nice thing is that she understands the risks, and has taken everything in stride. she has even withdrawn from her next semester to go through phisical training for the project. The problem came when I receved the location list, which was 4 days after she was highered. I din't know how dangerous some of the places were untill everyone had agreed on her. I don't know if I would have aproched her knowing this information before hand. But it is a career maker deling with 17 or the most exsotic locations in the world. The one nice thing is that I have been jadded by my expiriances, and now I have the opertunity to see the world again through young & wounderous eyes. That is somthing that I am really excited about, because i have been blinded by the things that I have seen & the expiriances I have had. She is slowly reopening my eyes, and is teaching me how to look at the world in wonder again & that is a magic like no other. I have become reckless over the last few months, and she has also made me tone down a bit, because there is now someone else I have to watch over. I don't think that is a bad thing. All I do know is that by the time we go on to the first location, I will make sure she is ready, because I really want to see the world through her eyes, and I'm not going to loose a field orerative. Failyor is not an option. Though there are dangers envolved, this expedition is going to be wonderful. Remember her face, cause there is no dought in my mind that she is going to be famous. -Gabe-

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.