Fri, Sep 20, 11:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: My Vickie's textures on Poser Free Stuff

Al ( ) posted Sun, 23 April 2000 at 8:50 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_125773.jpg

I have posted my textures for Victoria on Free Stuff. - A body texture: not perfect but if you can improve it it's a good base. - A head texture to use in conjunction with the body texture - Two textures for the Zygote Bikini Freebie wit Star and Stripes (Not original but it's funny) - Two trans maps for the Zygote Bikini Freebie to get a nice lingerie set. I hope you like and please post all your improvement and comments. Ciao AL

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 23 April 2000 at 9:06 AM

Nice and thanks ... she has a little bit of a line from face to neck in the left picture but they are a really nice base ...

Scarab ( ) posted Sun, 23 April 2000 at 10:40 AM

The face is very nice...I am hoping that someone will do a nice "minimal makeup" texture...I have never liked heavy ey or lip makeup on my women... Scarab <-of course with my level of social skill I usually have to do all the "making up"......

Albertosaurus ( ) posted Sun, 23 April 2000 at 6:21 PM

Is anyone else having trouble downloading them?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.