Sat, Sep 21, 11:52 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Vicki 3 prepairs for the Mouse infestation here at rosaty. P5 render

Velen ( ) posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 2:42 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:43 PM

file_38112.jpg

Hi Just playing with Vickies morfs. Laters Vel

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 2:56 AM

That would look really cool with the Beastmasters texture.

melanie ( ) posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 7:59 AM

She looks like Joscelyn Wisenstein(sp?), the woman who had plastic surgery to look like a cat. LOL Melanie

Dizzie ( ) posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 8:43 AM

wow, how did you get that great shirt to fall like that?

Velen ( ) posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 8:59 AM

Happy you injoyed my fooling around :) Dizzie the skirt was made for her by me and set up in the cloth room of P5. i then carfully modified the DAZ kneeling crouch pose so it forced the skirt up her thies as her legs spread when kneeling. P5's cloth room is just great once you get the hang of it :) Laters Vel

Dizzie ( ) posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 9:23 AM

KEWL....I'm assuming you did the same for the shirt.....thanks for the explanation!

Velen ( ) posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 9:32 AM

yepers the blouse is a work in progress. but yes is done in the cloth room also. Now that im used to it i very rarly use conforming clothing any more it just looks pased on to me :) Gota love P5 and your very welcome. Laters Vel

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.