Fri, Sep 20, 5:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Vicky 3 - My first

Xurge ( ) posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 10:50 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:44 AM

file_38193.jpg

She is fantastic. Just got her last night and since I had no clothes for her, I just had to make some up myself. Big thanks to DAZ for providing such a quality model, and special thanks spectre 3 for his freebie Rose texture set and Studio Maya for such cool hair styles.

Momcat ( ) posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 10:51 PM

Cool! Please tell us you'll share?

Stormrage ( ) posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 10:57 PM

ohh totally cool Xurge :) Looks totaly fantastic

Rhiannon ( ) posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 10:57 PM

Ahhhhh ... I "knew" you'd come through for us soon ... awesome outfit!!! You be sure and let us know when it's available!! This is lovely!

dragongirl ( ) posted Fri, 27 December 2002 at 11:15 PM

Cute outfit - great boots!!

creativechaos ( ) posted Sat, 28 December 2002 at 12:42 AM

Damn Xurge...great outfit!

My Store              My Gallery

Remember...getting lost is the senic route to the eventual destination. (And a lot prettier than the straight road)

Ravnheart ( ) posted Sat, 28 December 2002 at 12:47 AM

WOW Xurge this rocks!!!!!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 28 December 2002 at 5:39 AM

Looks great Xurge...Sharen

Simderella ( ) posted Sat, 28 December 2002 at 7:17 AM

file_38194.jpg

heres mine... so far the only clothes bar the Bikini that fits her is Billy T's panties... LOL... lots of nakee V3's running about over here... ooo-errrrr She is an amazing figure i am very impressed... I love the morphs for her fine bones in her hands, wrists and neck... gives a very realistic look!!! and the bombshell hair is soooo kewl! just need clothes... lol -=SimderZ=- I did the lace texture myself, as i'm not too keen on the texture that came with her Bikini...

My Gallery

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 28 December 2002 at 11:31 AM

Looks good Xurge (Well aside from the streetching on the legs :) ) She defiantely needs some clothes.

Xurge ( ) posted Sat, 28 December 2002 at 11:53 AM

No worries mate :-) That image avobe was done before UV Mapping. I always do that last since I hate it, LOL.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 28 December 2002 at 11:59 AM

I pretty much figured that since I know you kinda worked that way :) I think I need to search for posts of unavailble stuff from you too :) think I know of at least three outfits that are partly/mostly done that I don't know where they are LOL

creativechaos ( ) posted Sat, 28 December 2002 at 12:47 PM

Simderella, I have a Tube Top for V3 over at 3DC in the freestuff section. Unfortunately I don't post my freebies over here due to bandwidth concerns cos it's hosted by my friends cable server and even accessing the picture 100 times an hour slows his server a lot. So if you want, do a search over there for serpentis in freestuff and it'll come up for you.

My Store              My Gallery

Remember...getting lost is the senic route to the eventual destination. (And a lot prettier than the straight road)

Simderella ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 6:34 AM

thanks... ummm whats 3DC? sorry to sound dumb... lol... do u have the addy? Many Thanks -=SimderZ=-

My Gallery

Simderella ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 7:07 AM

oppss... DOH!! i know... lol... www.3dcommune.com looks great!!! i'm downloading it now... thanks

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.