Tue, Sep 24, 5:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 5:06 pm)

Subject: Vicky 3 60's dress and boots ....Freebie

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 10:46 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 5:31 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserworld.com/

file_38513.jpg

I'd just watched Scooby Doo, logged on and saw a post about Maya's hair, headed over there and saw the 60's flip hair and a light came on its Daphne !!! LOL.....so heres the dress (middle but all is included) and boots, Scooby Dooby doo :o).......Steve

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 10:50 AM

Attached Link: http://digitalcrafts.e.fiw-web.net/

Where are my manners, thanks to maya for the inspiration and if you don't have the hair its here...Steve

dialyn ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 10:56 AM

I don't remember necklines being that low but the skirts were certainly that high in the mad world of the 60's. Those boots were made for walkin'....oh, my gosh, I just had a flashback to Nancy Sinatra. Thanks, Steve! Very cute.

elgyfu ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 10:58 AM

Steve, you are such a darling. Thank you. My Victoria was so cold and now so well dressed - joining you site was the best thing I ever did in Poser. Thanks so much. I doubt you guys are sleeping lately - so much stuff in so short a time!!!!! Happy New Year.

Chris ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 11:17 AM

great work Steve as always :) thank you very much Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

LaurieA ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 11:23 AM

Thank you Steve...you're a darling :o) Laurie

lululee ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 11:47 AM

Wow, gratitude, gratitude, gratitude. Now I can put off the cloth room learning curve for another hour.

Fredy ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 11:51 AM

Please watch more movies! They seem to inspire you... ;-) Thanks a lot. Looking beautiful.

dragongirl ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 12:14 PM

Wow - that hair IS perfect with the 60's look. Great dress and platform boots!! -dg

genny ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 12:20 PM

Just want to say Thanks, Steve, These are just great! (: Genny

IsauraS ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 12:44 PM

Actually, I remember skirts being so short you couldn't bend. My aunt actually had matching bottoms so she could bend a little. Thanks Steve!

Spit ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 1:12 PM

Thanks!! I was working at IBM in the '60's and was sent home several times for my skirt being too short for their dress code. Sheesh. There are b*tches in every company that report things to the Personnel dept. It's what they live for I guess.

Netherworks ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 1:27 PM

That's just groovy baby, yeah! One would think you're liking this chick, Steve. :)

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 2:07 PM

Anyone remember Laugh In, thank-you Steve. "Say goodnight Dick" "Goodnight Dick" Tashar 59

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 3:09 PM

file_38514.jpg

Thanks all :o) :o).....Spit, it'd never happen if i was the boss LOL......been messing with new Silverleif Studios hair and got a Baby spice thing going here LOL.....Steve

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 3:24 PM

Steve, that is a very nice render...cute, I should say. And if that's the PT hair I just got from DAZ, I really like the way it looks. Also, you're kicking some serious butt in providing clothes for V3. Thanks! Makes me glad I joined PW.

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 3:34 PM

i'm just having so much fun with her Chuck ;o)...yep thats the hair...Steve

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 3:38 PM

Glad she's easy to work with...'course, I don't have your 3D brains...grin. I may have to travel down the "tailor" or PWizard road" soon. Or (grin), at the rate you're putting stuff out there, just wait. Message671414.jpg

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 3:44 PM

PWizard, is a no brainer with V3, it does all the work, honest you just say where your obj is, point it to the blank V3 cr2 and hit load.....a few minutes later hit the make cr2 button and your done ;o)....Steve

TT ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 4:13 PM

Thank You Steve!:)

"I like my species the way it is."

BluesPadawan ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 9:54 PM

I think I love you! LOL! Thanks Steve!

bknoh ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 10:11 PM

I was pregnant in 1970 and we still wore those short skirts...a very scary thing! Years later I lent my maternity clothes to a friend and she thought the dresses must be tops. Diane

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 1:17 AM

I wore my paisley Nehru shirt and jeans in the Peace March last October. The mini-dresses were Goodwilled long ago. I wish that I still had legs for them! (I've got the nerve, just not the knees.) I don't think the necklines were that low, either, but that may be a reflection of my own wardrobe of the time: a lot of turtlenecks. Thanks for the memories and the dress! Carolly

Silvermermaid ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 4:12 AM

I love this dress! Your so talented and generous. Thank you!

MRrobotto ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 4:04 PM

Great freebie, thankyou very much. However, when I used the boots I became painfully aware of how large Vicki 3's feet actually are. Perhaps DAZ aren't giving us the full story, and Victoria was born Victor. You know what they say about big feet....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.