Sat, Sep 21, 7:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Tutorial

ReX ( ) posted Mon, 23 December 2002 at 6:27 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:39 AM

I wanna write a tutorial for you guys, but I don't know what topic to pick. Can you ppl plz post what you think you need to learn about?? Plz don't reply "do one that your good at" 'cause I'm good in about 95% of the program. Thanks everyone :)

dampeoples ( ) posted Mon, 23 December 2002 at 9:54 PM

I want to know how to make ropes, in a very small space, kind of like they are suspending a sign or something. I'm also not entirely familiar with what elements is missing, but that's all I have, and would like to know how to work around some of it's limitations, if that is possible.

xoconostle ( ) posted Tue, 24 December 2002 at 12:11 PM

I would love to learn more about simulated natural media "painting" in Photoshop, although I suspect there are already tutorials about this out there. It's just not something I've tried to tackle yet. I've only done modification of existing images.

garcia ( ) posted Thu, 26 December 2002 at 2:46 AM

Layers and putting a landscape together in Photoshop.

retrocity ( ) posted Thu, 26 December 2002 at 8:21 AM

ReX, feel free to write whatever you think will be useful. We have members that use PS for different reasons and for different purposes.

You'll find the best way is to use the Tutorial form setup here: Tutorial Setup

It's pretty self-explanatory, just follow the steps... It's best if you have all your images ready ahead of time.

:)
retrocity

Slynky ( ) posted Thu, 26 December 2002 at 3:22 PM

im curious as to what 5% you don't know

ReX ( ) posted Sat, 28 December 2002 at 12:12 AM

If I know then I'd know 100% ;) Nobody is perfect in my book

tasquah ( ) posted Sun, 29 December 2002 at 6:50 PM

How about you do a weekly / monthly tool . Say pick one of the tools and go to town . Maybe one of us would have something to add to it or share there way as well.

antevark ( ) posted Thu, 09 January 2003 at 11:45 PM

hmmm..... i'd kinda like to know how to make a real image(a person, maybe) blend well into a poser figure.

Longrider ( ) posted Wed, 15 January 2003 at 7:00 PM

This would be helpful for me,making waves,fog,smoke that kind of stuff ,cause I still can't get them right thanx in advance. Or maybe you know a good tut somewhere.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.