Fri, Sep 20, 5:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Greek Fantasy Upcoming package

PixelateDreams ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 3:44 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:46 AM

Attached Link: Greek Fantasies

file_38716.jpg

I've been working on this and would like alittle feedback. The breastplate, shin guards, helmet and head dresses are smartproped. The skirt and shoulder dress are posable figures that but not comforming. Each strap is posable so that you do not have the distoration that you sometimes get on that great textured skirt. It will also make those action poses more realistic

Ravnheart ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 4:20 AM

This set is so beautiful! I love the quality of it. Its so detailed and beautifuly done. Looking forward to this coming out!=)

TygerCub ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 7:46 AM

Wow! That's really cool! I love the detail. And you've done what I've wished others would do with dangly bits... made them posable. Very good job.

Crescent ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 10:14 AM

Could you give the option of a full breastplate, one that covers the torso as well? What's there is quite nice, but I'm not likely to buy it unless I can pretend there's a bit of practicality. I'd also suggest arm guards on the sword arm - shoulder guard and upper and lower arm guards. Cheers!

nikitacreed ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 10:27 AM

This is beautiful!! I would love to get a look at the texture templates. Good UV Mapping is always a top selling point with me. LOL! ;o)

Rhiannon ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 10:39 AM

Wow ... how'd I miss this? :-) Beautiful ... I do agree about there being an armguard, that would pull it all together. And if the sword came with options to smart prop to either hand and also to the scabbard, that would be a plus. I can also envision her holding that helmet under one arm ... not possible with a smart prop, is it? :-) Love this package, it's gonna be great! Rhi

PixelateDreams ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 12:24 PM

Thanks guys! The sword arm guard is in the works this is the reason for the shoulder dress being two piece, The full breastplate was only going to be an option for Michael and Dorf. I was thinking about a two piece breastplate so there would be more posing options. Smart proping for the sword is to the sheath

judith ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 12:51 PM

WOW! Looks great!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

pendarian ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 12:56 PM

Looks nice, I too would prefer some sort of practicality if it's possible. Is this for V2,V3? or both? That would be cool to have a choice of either or or both. Pendy

pendarian ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 1:00 PM

Oh and one other thing...on the plates that are attached to arms legs shoulders etc...are you making the actual straps that would attach them to the bodies or is the armor going to be held on by what I've come to know as "Poser Super Glue"? The reason I'm asking is that so few modelers remember this detail, that somehow this armor has to be held onto the body...details are sometimes what makes or breaks if it's sold or not. Looks good so far :) Pendy

PixelateDreams ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 1:12 PM

In the completed CD package it will be offered for V2,V3,Eve 4 and P4Fem with full documentation. Additional pieces added will be sword arm guard, additional breastplates, robe and alterations to smartproping. I just haft to decide what to price it at. And yes Pendarian I hate super glue too. Perfection is somwtimes working for the perfect mental breakdown.

pendarian ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 1:43 PM

Yes I know it's working for the perfect mental breakdown LOL!! I was just curious about if a V3 was going to be offered somewhere for download, since I'm no longer purchasing V2 products. Pendy

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 9:31 AM

Looks like great work! The helm is fantastic! I'm with Pendy on the straps though.

pendarian ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 11:28 AM

EOD, sometimes it's all in the details, isn't it? I didn't purchase that gorgeous V2 armor at Daz that just came out for that reason....there was no logical way that it was staying on her body and I just couldn't justify paying that amount of money and having to sit and postwork the details in....give me a $10 item and I don't grumble as much with the postwork I have to do to complete the product, but make me pay more then that and I start grumbling or just don't buy it LOL!! And in all reality and fairness, you pay for a product you really shouldn't have to postwork it :) Pendy

PixelateDreams ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 2:49 AM

Let's see.....straps.......dangly things......dangly straps!!!!! The images above have no post work and that is what I strive for. I am going into some more research, revamp and design an additional breastplate for your pleasure. A favor if anyone knows where... I have been looking for an image of an acutal early greek or roman saddle and tack. Thank you all for your comments they will indeed help develope this into something that I think that you will all enjoy. Eddie

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.