Tue, Oct 22, 6:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Linking and creating obp's.

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 1:49 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:18 AM

When I link my landing gear and canopy parts for animation Bryce will no longer let me group it to save it as an obp. If I leave out the canopy parts and landing gear in the selection I can then group and save it as obp. Is there any way I can save it as an obp and still retain the linked parts for animation?

Stephen Ray ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 2:58 PM

Just select all the objects you want to save to an obp, then add them to the create library. The group should stay intact and the linked objects should still be linked in the obp.

Stephen Ray

Rayraz ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 3:20 PM

linked objects cannot be grouped :( but as Stephen Ray ray said. Just select everything you would like to save and then do the normal save-as-obp-routine.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 8:43 PM

Thanks alot Rayraz and Stephen Ray.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.