Tue, Oct 22, 2:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Leaving 2002

ICMgraphics ( ) posted Mon, 30 December 2002 at 11:53 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:38 AM

file_38837.jpg

Leaving 2002 in the dust. I'm posting this small version, though I will render a larger one once I finish overhauling my system and office. Cleaning up and getting ready for 2003.

draculaz ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 12:08 AM

:)

e-artistree ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 12:10 AM

Great scene! Glad you chose the sepia tone!

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 2:02 AM

exellent!

danamo ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 2:16 AM

This reminds me of a scene from some great old western movie, the kind that I would stay up way too late watching (and hate myself in the morning). I really like the atmos sphere, looks like a brisk wind blowing the dust and tumbleweeds through town. Great job!

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 2:55 AM

Cool scene. Nice feel of tension. I can't help thinking that some badguy is going to jump in front of the camera to have a showdown with the cowboy/sheriff.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 3:31 AM

My kinda town! Cue the theme music from "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly".

ynsaen ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 4:05 AM

ooooweeooweeooo waa waa waaaa... Awesome image! great details, too, like the way the one wheel sinks in to show how long it's sat there. Only one question left. Will roland reach the black tower...

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Rochr ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 4:46 AM

Great composition! The haze especially is very good! Im looking forward to see a bigger one of this!

Rudolf Herczog
Digital Artist
www.rochr.com

Zhann ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 5:50 AM

Nice image!

Bryce Forum Coordinator....

Vision is the Art of seeing things invisible...

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 6:07 AM

very very cool...Sharen

tjohn ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 7:12 AM

Hey, Rayraz! This IS the bad guy. See the black hat? Great pic, ICM!

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 8:08 AM

Oops! I thought the black outfit was a bit like the black clothes of zorro. A bit of a mystery-goodguy.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

gregsin ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 9:08 AM

very nice image, leaves alot to the imagination.

ttops ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 9:16 AM

Happy new year.

electroglyph ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 10:41 AM

Welll pilgrim..., Lash LaRue wore black and he was a good guy. Great Image, Marshal Andy would be proud.

tjohn ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 1:10 PM

electroglyph: Yes, but John Wayne or the Lone Ranger could have kicked his butt (IMHO). :^)

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

electroglyph ( ) posted Tue, 31 December 2002 at 3:23 PM

True, but Clayton Moore never owned a dog named Sex, And John Wayne never tried to fly migets using a giant kite.

Colette1 ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 1:02 AM

great render ICM, I thought of Roland of Gilead in this version of this pic too....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.